Hello to All NextGenAPKs audiences, today we are going to share an amazing app with all of you that is available for Android and iOS but you can run it with Windows PC as well once you follow this tutorial that we are sharing on Garageband for PC topic.
GarageBand is an amazing famous Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) app. It is designed by non another than Apple Inc., This app is exclusively available for iOS and Mac OS devices. Garageband Allows users to create their podcasts and music tracks direct from their comfort of their living room.
Apple exclusive products became so popular in very less time but, GarageBand isn’t one of the most widely used DAW apps just because it is from the Apple App library. It is kinda big deal for DAW Apps fans even users who want to try it on their Android devices, they all can take help of Android Emulators and you can get GarageBand for Windows as well.
Garageband for PC
Garageband app is loaded with so many useful features that allow users to create their top quality music for the variety of purposes. We loved so many features but the best one is that, it offers very smooth learning curve and if you are newbie into music creation than also you can use it to generate melodious tunes on Garageband APK for PC.
Below we have mentioned some best features of Garageband which you might like a lot while using it.
- There are built-in MIDI keyboards that let you create multiple musical tracks.
- It also has decent collection of loops which users could use in the creation of music.
- Then there is a wide range of instrumental effects to help make your composition even more amazing.
- So, if you want to show the world your musical process and you can simply become the best DJ at the house party, Garageband is the tool you would love to use on PC as well and it depends on you where you will use Garage Band for PC or Windows.
Garage band is a free app to download and use it on Windows based PC but has some in-app purchases as well but you can grab in-app purchase features for free with below apps:
- Lucky Patcher (Root May be Required)
- Uret Patcher (Root Required)
- Creehack (No Root required)
- Freedom (Root Required)
- Leo PlayCard (No Root required)
- AppSara (Root may not require)
- TG Hack (No Info about Root)
- Cheat Droid (Root Required)
There are so many Android Emulators available in the market like Bluestacks which can help you to get Garageband for PC. But, we think that your favourite loops are very reasonable priced and a music lover shouldn’t mind of spending few dollars on the add-ons that have the capability to enhance the creation.
Is Garageband for PC Version Officially Available?
No, the app doesn’t have an official version of Garageband for PC. However, it is officially available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices because you already know that it’s an Apple product. But, because you are on NextGenAPKs and here we always provide you easiest methods to use apps on different platforms.
We are going to explain the methdos that helps you to install “Garageband for PC”, Garageband for Blackberry and Garageband for Android devices as well and other devices easily. In this tutorial, we have talked about two major methods. We will install the Garageband Windows 10 and Garageband PC version.
Let’s start the methods to install Garageband on PC:
Method #1: With the Help of Rare Software
Rare Software is one of the best and unique downloader that lets you download and install some of the best iOS and Mac apps on Windows PC. While it may not necessarily work for all the Apps, thankfully it works fine for Garageband. Windows offers an alternative called MixCraft but honestly, it is nowhere as close as Garageband App.
This downloader quickly installs GarageBand for Windows latest version on your PC as if you were using a Mac PC and it is an awesome tool and easy to use.
Method #2: Using Android Emulator Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the most famous Android emulator and it offers you full access to the vast Android ecosystem. Now, this may make you wonder where we will download Garageband for PC and it is an iOS app via an Android emulator. It is a valid question indeed. Bluestacks or you can use Youwave to get Garageband for Windows.
Bluestacks does give you complete access on Garageband at times. This method may not necessarily work but it is a worth to try it. If you are lucky, you will quickly have this music composition app on Windows in almost no time. Here is what you should do to have (Garageband for PC).
- First, Download Bluestacks and download the emulator installer.
- Run the installer to install Bluestacks on Windows.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- If you are using it for the first time, sign in to Google ID. You can use an existing ID or create a new one.
- Now type in Garageband in it.
- Now tap the Garageband icon to install it on Windows PC.
That’s it, now you will have incredible app working on your Windows. Please note that you need to download a desktop app. This is why every time you need to use Garageband for PC and you will need to launch Bluestacks Emulator.
So, it is now done and you have the Garageband for PC which is your demand while landing on this post. If you like this PC on Garageband for Windows PC than now your wish is fulfill via NextGenAPKs. If you still have any doubt than please drop your queries, feedback and questions in the comment section below.